42 Years Old, 3 Kids, Fat, Drooping, Puppy Dog Eye Lids - Newport Beach, CA

I genetically inherited eyelids that seem to...

I genetically inherited eyelids that seem to gather fat. I always looked tired. I would never go out without make-up. I just wanted to look my age. But I did have concerns about going under for a cosmetic procedure and putting my life in jeopardy just to look better. However, Dr. Rosing alleviated my fears and took great care of me. He has an amazing bedside manner. Not pushy, just informative and open. He explained what I could expect and also told me I was a great candidate. The office staff were friendly and also helped me to feel comfortable with my decision. Looking back, I wish I had done it years ago. I look at my sisters who also inherited the droopy fat eyelids and want to scream at them to get it done with Dr. Rosing too, but everyone needs to make the decision for themselves.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had to give 4 stars for the wait because I usually had to wait for Dr. Rosing. I didn't really mind, because I realized he does not rush his patients, and that's probably why he was usually running a little behind. So even though I had to wait. It was worth it.

Which surgery did you have?  Upper bleph, lower bleph, brow lift, all of the above?  Let us know!