Purely Disregarding the Patient's Wishes, I Would Not Go Back or Recommend - Newport Beach, CA

Appearance after the surgery was pretty good,...

appearance after the surgery was pretty good, great I should say. However, I had trouble breathing and Dr. did not care to offer a solution or fix the problem after the surgery. I told him before the surgery that I don't care if there will be a little bump, as my goal was tip re-shaping/reduction. Although asked not to be done, the bones were filed/shaved, broken and realigned closer together. As a result, the nasal air ducts were significantly narrowed, leading to severe breathing problems. When asked, Dr. said he does not know what the problem is and told me I should seek advice from an ENT specialist, or I can pay him more to attempt to reduce my turbinates if I want to, but doesn't know if it's the solution.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I was basically ignored in my request before the surgery and ignored after the surgery. He did whatever he thought would be good for me and did not budged from it at all. Complete disregard to my requests during the pre-surgery consultations and then "F&^* you, not my problem anymore" treatment after the surgery.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.