perfect nose - Newport Beach, CA

Improve breathing and overall appearance. I...

Improve breathing and overall appearance.

I recently had rhino/septoplasty done by Dr. Elam and am so glad that I chose him to do the procedure. My nose looks outstanding and it fits my face perfectly. The surgery went by seamlessly and I have healed very quickly. The process and outcome both greatly exceeded my original hopes.

I'm so glad you had a successful experience with rhinoplasty. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

About two months ago I had rhinoplasty done by Dr....

About two months ago I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Elam and I could not have picked a better surgeon. Before I had this surgery, I was unsure what nose would fit best on my face and the nose that Dr. Elam created is perfect. Everyone compliments me and I honestly don't think that I could have had better results. Everything about the surgery was easy. I did not have any bruising and the swelling went down quickly. I experienced literally no pain and the only issue was that I had a splint on my nose for a week so I couldn't leave my apartment. I feel like my face is much more balanced and I have a nose that fits flawlessly. Because I am a student at USC, Dr. Elam's office is far from where I live but his staff was very helpful in making appointments for me that worked with my schedule. I would 100% recommend him. It is a joy to spend time with the entire staff and with 30 + years of experience, Dr. Elam's work is impeccable. Message me if you have any questions!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

To improve breathing and appearance

To improve breathing and appearance

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon