Trustworthy, Successful, with Minimal Pain - Newport Beach, CA

I'm 45 and there was some fat that I couldn't get...

I'm 45 and there was some fat that I couldn't get rid of no matter how much I ran and exercised, so I decided to get it taken care of with cosmetic surgery. I got liposuction of my abdomen, flanks and chest (under the arms), and then several weeks later went back to CosmetiCare for a non-surgical procedure called TruSculpt, which uses a small machine to break down any remaining fat cells, smooths the body areas and tightens the skin. Everything at CosmetiCare was very organized and efficient. I was surprised at how little pain I experienced after the surgery. I'm very happy with the result.

I selected Dr. von Maur at Cosmetic after doing web research of testimonials and patients photos. At my initial consultation, I told him I thought I needed implants, but he said that was not necessary, so I completely trusted him. I was able to get my surgery only two weeks after the consultation. After the surgery, he called me at home to make sure everything was okay, and had me come in the next day for drainage and to check everything. Most importantly, I like the work he did on my body.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon