Nose Still Bulbous and Large Four Months After Rhinoplasty Surgical Procedure

Exactly four months ago, I underwent a closed...

Exactly four months ago, I underwent a closed rhinoplasty to reduce a bump on the bridge of my nose. When the cast originally came off the week after surgery, the bridge of my nose looked very thin and delicate, exactly how I wanted, however the tip was very swollen and bulbous. My surgeon explained that it takes at least 12 months after surgery for the tip to heal, however I have not seen any changes in the past four months. In fact, my nose actually looks bigger than when I first saw my resculpted nose, and now my bridge looks very thick and manly.

I definitely do not regret going through the surgery, however I am disappointed that I only improved my appearance slightly and invested so much money into a procedure that still leaves me feeling insecure about my nose... Is there any way that I can speed up the healing process or is my nose just going to be unattractive forever?

Is my nose supposed to look thicker and my tip bulbous four months after rhinoplasty?
I really wish you would give the surgeons name and also have a picture of yourself here for us to view. I don't know sweetheart because I can't see what your nose looks like. I also am planning a surgery for a nose that sounds remarkably simillar to your nose, same specs. and I'm down here in San Diego I haven't found anyone I think is worthy of doing my work other than Hilinski down here and I heard some rather questionable things mentioned about him in a review, the one thing I am trying to keep in mind is that things happen sometimes they happen, a great doctor experiences a problem with a patient he never anticipated etc. Sweetheart, did you go back to your doctor and tell him what is troubling you? What was his response? Have you also tried going in and discussing this in a consultation with another doctor or asking the doctors here online even this forum? do so and get back with me will you curious to see whats going on with you. :-)
you will see your final results in about a year. I did. ^^