Natural Facelift and C02 Lazer Treatment

My experience with my facelift was a great one. I...

My experience with my facelift was a great one. I also had a Co2 lazer treatment at the same time. I feel that I researched very well in finding the appropriate doctor for my procedure. I wanted a very experienced surgeon and I found my doctor to be not only very experienced but to have a fabulous bedside manner. He is a warm wonderful person and his staff is fabulous as well. His staff are wonderful and very informed on every aspect of the business. They really made me feel comfortable in a very scary experience. No one is ever at ease in this type of scenario, but in their care I felt so much more at ease. I was so worried about this procedure because I had a friends mom who had a very bad time with a face lift.

Going into the procedure I expected to have alot of pain afterward. I have to say that I didnt have any pain. It was amazing . He prepared me with great pre treatment and after treatment.

My results are so wonderful . I have been places and seen friends and family and they really say I look great but cant pinpoint what if anything I had done. My results are very natural . My results made me look so fabulous that my husband had a facelift after me. His results are so great also. He had his eyes done also and he too had a painless recovery. I still have alot more little procedures that I would like to have and I do not hesitate to go back to my doctor. I do really feel that he is the very best of the best. I recommend him all the time to my friends or family.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Truly see Dr D if you are fearful of any type of procedure he is the best and rest assured you will get your moneys worth and an honest opinion and a fabulous result.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.