Happy with Results So Far - Newport Beach, CA

I've been wanting this done for quite some time. I...

I've been wanting this done for quite some time. I just had a MM and thought this would be icing on the cake. I had my lips filled as well as my smile lines around mouth. I'm very happy with my results only after a few hours. I did bruise a bit but am taking arnica hopefully it will remedy quickly

He gave me numbing cream and then injected lidocaine for full block. I only felt one tiny spot while he was doing it I've been going to my dr for 3 yrs for Botox so it was someone I completely trusted and loved results from already. He's a facial plastic surgeon this was not a pop up aesthetic center. If you're planning on going somewhere with just a nurse or PA RUN. If you want good results go to a surgeon (I personally like the fact mine is specialized in facial beauty). This was not the same surgeon who did my MM in August. For the fact that I've been going to him for quote some time and I had seen his before and afters I chose him.

Research your doctor people! And talk and ask questions before the procedure is done.

I had a friend come this time for moral support I was very nervous, next time I could prob do it on my own but it was fun to have her there to take my mind off of it. Anyways I am super happy already, still swollen it may go down a little. Thumbs up!

Day 3

Still have a big bruise (see pics) but the swelling has gone down. It's been super fun to have lips to put lipstick on!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon