Very Happy with my Fraxel Repair! - Newport Beach

I wanted to get rid of some of my wrinkles and sun...

I wanted to get rid of some of my wrinkles and sun damage but was afraid of plastic surgery.

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

I was unhappy with the way my face was starting to look after 50 and years of sun. I went to see my Dr. after a lot of research on Repair and after having consultations at other offices. She spent half an hour personally reviewing extensive before and after care and showing me patient photos. The procedure itself was a little painful but not after. She called me the night of the procedure herself to make sure I was doing ok and saw me for several days after. I am so happy I did this procedure because I have received so many compliments on how I look now!

Hi,
I'm sorry you were given the wrong information by the office. Dr. Liu herself does all the Fraxel Repairs. Rosa the PA does the Fraxel Restore which is the original Fraxel. We would be more than happy to schedule you for a free consultation only with Dr. Liu for Repair!
I would like to make an appointment with Dr Liu for Fraxel repair. but the thing when I called her office, I was told that a PA does this instead of Dr. Liu herself. I heard that Fraxel Repair costs a lot, the reason for this is that the procedure is done by MD. I am not sure if the PA is qualified to give the treatment. So I am looking for another MD now.