Guy Getting Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Newport Beach, CA

Unless I live to be 100 I am middle aged. I took...

Unless I live to be 100 I am middle aged. I took it upon myself to live a healthier life and lost nearly 150 pounds - but in the mirror I looked the same. "The ledge" of my stomach undermined my accomplishment. I wanted to get to the goal of looking and feeling better. A friend finally said, "look you have reached your goal but your body has been deformed by your former size.

There is nothing shameful or unmasculine about repairing the deformity." The tummy tuck did just that and I am extremely pleased to live in a world where pleated pants are a fashion choice not a wardrobe necessity.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E had a long way to go to make me feel comfortable about my decision. He and his office staff were very kind and professional. Dr. E took time with me to make sure my questions were answered and to review the preparation, procedures, and aftercare. I couldn't have made a better choice. The experience and the people are the best.

Congratulations on your weight loss..that is amazing!  I am sure that you feel like a completely new person now.

And you are correct in saying that there is nothing shameful in a man doing this.  So I want to thank you for sharing your story with all of us here on RealSelf.  It is helpful to so many making their decisions about this procedure.

I hope you will keep us up to date on your journey and share some of your tips for recovery.
It's so nice to see a guy's tummy tuck review. Sometimes we forget that men get them too! It'd be great if you'd change your worth it rating if, indeed, it was worth it. Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf!
I think the "not worth it" was a typo! Phew... I was nervous to see another one with my date just around the corner:)

Major kudos on the weight loss.... I know exactly what you mean about losing the weight and still looking bad... that is what sent me into a 30lbs weight gain. Why work for no reward? But, now I am getting mine in less then a month! Best wishes to you:)
The "Not Worth it" was a mistake!! I'm embarrassed. I have corrected it now. I hope you are well and happy.
Good for you! Weight loss is so hard! Think how much more you are going to accomplish and enjoy at this healthier weight!