Fraxel Repair "Airbrushed" my Face! - Newport Beach, CA

At 51, I was feeling that my aging face no longer...

At 51, I was feeling that my aging face no longer matched the youthfulness I still feel physically and mentally. I didn't want to undergo something as invasive as a facelift. After much research, Fraxel Repair seemed like the way to go. I was, however, cautiously optimistic.

Dr. L and Fraxel Repair have exceeded my expectations. My sister put it best--she told me it looks like someone "airbrushed" my face. And it does! I look like me, only fresher! I'm really glad I did it!

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. L has a professional, friendly and easy-going manner about her. She patiently and thoroughly explained the procedure, post-op instructions, and answered all my questions. She was also very conscientious in her follow-up care. Her staff are very friendly and helpful.

Hi Malibu,

So happy you are so pleased with the procedure! That is a great complement from your sister. Other community members have mentioned how they wanted their face to look as they felt on the inside too. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures of the new more youthful looking you.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt