A Girls Best Friend! - Newport Beach, CA

I did it because I wanted a more youthful...

I did it because I wanted a more youthful appearance.I work as an actor and I started noticing signs of aging that bothered me that may have started hindering my parts offered.

I would suggest to anyone to look through your physicians preoperative and postoperative photographs and speak with some patients. I had the opportunity to see many of Dr. E's patients prior to my procedure and that made me very comfortable in my decision making. I knew he was the one for me!

I'm a person in the public eye and it was important to me that I had a natural more youthful appearance and Dr. E was able to work his magic!!  He took 10yrs off my "Aging Calendar"! With no tell tail sign of surgery. After being in "Hiding" for 10 days, all my girlfriends thought I had just got back from a Cabo Spa vacation and not an after care facility!!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

!st Dr. E has the BEST bedside manner of any Dr. I've been to. Then add in to the fact that I have had numerous procedures by him, and been elated each and every time. His office staff is so helpful. There's nothing worse then having to wait for a Doctor when you have a busy schedule like mine. The good news is I've never had to wait more then 10 minutes and all of my friends have been accommodated in the same manner.

can I ask how you found your doctor? it's so hard to find someone you can trust with your face!

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience with our facelift community!