Eyelid Surgery - Newport Beach, CA

For the longest time, I debated to have my eyelids...

For the longest time, I debated to have my eyelids done. Since I turned 60, my upper eyelids were dropping over my eyes and my lower eyelids were getting puffier by the day. Like many others though, I was afraid of surgery. But when I heard so many good things from my friends about Dr. S, and after I did my own research, I gathered the courage to at least consider it.

This was a big decision for me since I lived in Washington DC area and had to fly to Orange County CA for the procedure. Everything changed when I went to Dr. S's office. Everyone was so professional, courteous, and they clearly put customer service a top priority – something that you do not see often these days. On top of them all was Dr. S. He was so gentle, honest and expert in his field that I was convinced in my first session that he was the doctor for me.

He performed his surgery under local anesthesia and it was then when I realized why everyone loved him. He had such a gentle hand and soft manners and yet completely in control of the operating room.

My post-op recovery was less than a week, and my eyes looked the way they were 20 years ago - completely natural. The staff kept checking on me even weeks after the surgery. Unlike other places, they did not forget their customers once they were out of the door.

I will recommend strongly Dr. S to all of my friends who are thinking about any kind of cosmetic procedures. It will be a great experience with exceptional results. I am thinking of getting my lower facelift done in the summer, since I have seen his talent first hand. And I don’t mind spending my recovery time in Orange County CA since his office is located in a beautiful area close to the Pacific Coast. Thank you Dr. S and staff for all the great work that you did for me. I look forward to seeing you all soon! Regards Cheryl K.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I strongly recommend Dr. S to those who are thinking about any kind of cosmetic procedures.

Hi Cheryl -- Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for posting your review. It sounds like you had a great experience! Did you have much/any post-op pain?