Horrible Result from Upper & Lower Eyelid and Skin Resurfacing. - Newport Beach, CA

I want to look younger for my age I am in my early...

I want to look younger for my age I am in my early 40's and I saw testimonials on youtube, but now I believe those are fake. It is like celebrities endorses products that they don't use and all good reviews about this doctor is written by himself or his close relatives. Now I know why he is cheap in price and offers low interest financing.

He worked on my upper eyelids, lower eyelids, and did skin resurfacing. My upper lids he cut pass the lateral sides of my eyes and you can tell lit is a deep surgical cut with ugly stitcing which now looks like a crow feet when now view close up . My lower eyes  did not look better after surgery.  He stitched me up too tight cuzing my lower lids to have wrinkles.

My skin did not look better a year after his surgery . I hyper pigmented and he didn't diagnois the problem until I went to a dermatologist who had over 30 years told it to me .  Dr. Wess told me that is normal with skin laser, but he didn't treat it , so I now have brown skin on my face which does not match the rest of my body.    The bottom line is don't go to him.  He is all talk just to take your money.

It ain't worth it. I need revision in about 1.5 and it's only to cost me 2.5 times what I paid for the original procedures plus some of the scars he placed on my face is permanent.

Too embarrass to post photos of my face. I should have checked on the web for negative reviews first . Don't trust yelp.com cuz it is all fake reviews. I heard yelp remove any negative reviews if the accuse threaten lawsuit . I hope realself is not like that. People need to be awared.

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

He is not a plastic surgeon. He is just an eye doctor with a year of training in eye tumor surgery. He is no plastic surgery for eyelids, skin or anything else .

I'm really sorry to hear what you've been through, but thank you for sharing your story. Please keep us posted on how you're doing.