Vanquish Far Superior to CoolSculpting - Newport Beach, CA

I am a life-long athlete and extremely disciplined...

I am a life-long athlete and extremely disciplined with my diet and exercise program. However, I have always battled a little flab around my waist that made me feel uncomfortable in a bikini. I can loose it if I starve myself, but who wants to live like that? I tried CoolSculpting and was not impressed. I was reluctant to spend more money and try Vanquish. Wow! So glad I did! I am beyond thrilled. Just one month after my last treatment (I had four), I can see the outline of my abs in the mirror and my bikini fits nicely. All of my clothes, skinny jeans and all, fit much better. I couldn't be happier. Allyson Ayers at Dr. Grover's office in Newport Beach, CA is the BEST. She is extremely professional, personable and knows exactly how to target the fat. And the procedure was completely painless. No kidding. This procedure is a "must-do."
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Allyson Ayers is, above all, professional and expert at targeting the fat. She is also funny, personable and knowledgeable. I was nervous just before my first treatment, but she assured me the procedure would be painless. Some clients even fall asleep! She was not kidding. I had no pain at all, and the time just flew. This was the BEST experience. I can't applaud Allyson enough. Thank you! I am thrilled with my results.