53 Year Old Mom of 3 Boys Want to Get Rid of Excess Fat Deposits

I am doing a series of 6 treatments each on my...

I am doing a series of 6 treatments each on my abs and upper back. After every treatment, I am measured and I have lost centimeters every time. I am exercising and also on a good diet. I am thrilled with this procedure. It's a painless procedure. The esthetician stays in the room with me during the whole treatment and it only takes 30 minutes each treatment.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

How many treatments have you done so far?
I have completed the 6 Vanquish treatments on my abdomen. When i started, I was wearing a snug size 6 pant, now I wear a loose size 4, I have to wear a belt! Dr. Grover and his staff are so wonderful. They are always very kind and courteous. I have 2 more treatments on my upper back and will give an update as soon as they are completed.

Vanquish treatments on abdomen by Dr. Sanjay Grover

I have finished all 6 of my Vanquish treatments on my abdomen. When I started, I was wearing a very snug size 6 pant, now I wear a loose size 4, need to wear a belt! I am thrilled with the results. I have 2 more treatments on my upper back and will give an update when those are completed. I am so happy with Dr. Grover and his staff. They are always kind and courteous.

Any before and after pics?? Kindly post...
That would be wonderful.  I will watch for the update.
Allison

The staff is so kind. They remember my name every time I come. I get right in for my procedure. No wait time.