Dr. Agha, Plastic Surgery Genius! -Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Agha is Genius… an artistic genius! My body...

Dr. Agha is Genius… an artistic genius! My body is proof of this! After years of dieting and extreme exercise I still had large fat rolls and hanging skin around my midsection. Dr. Agha was one of several doctors on my list to consult for a tummy tuck. Once I met him, I didn’t even need to go to any of the other consultations…It was obvious he was the best plastic surgeon I would find. As an RN I work along side physicians and surgeons on a daily basis. I can quickly get a sense of quality, skill, and character of a doctor, and upon talking with Dr. Agha it was clear that he is beyond reproach. His credentials, and experience as a surgeon are impressive. I scheduled my surgery and began the nutritional regime that Dr. Agha has developed for his surgery patients. My surgery was perfomed at the surgery center where Dr. Agha has a team of nurses, anesthesiologists and other support staff whom he works with on a regular basis. The surgery went well, and I went home by the end of the day. My pain was well managed by a continuous infusion pump as well as oral pain medication. My recovery went smoothly, as Doctor Agha and his staff had completely prepared me for what was involved. Within just a few days the swelling began to diminish and my beautiful flat belly began to appear. I was so excited! After a few weeks I had a follow up procedure in Dr. Aghas office, and viola!, My abs are tight and sculpted with such finesse that I seriously am in awe of Dr. Agha’s abilities. He is clearly a perfectionist, and his extensive surgical experience has given him the ability to work magic with the human body. I am completely and totally thrilled with my results, and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat… ONLY with Dr. Agha! I would be remise if I didn’t mention the beauty of and efficiency with which Dr. Agha’s office is managed. Danielle, Shireen and Shag were invaluable in my whole surgery experience as they provided the support I needed with appointments, questions, and concerns all throughout.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon