Side Effects of Coolsculpting - Newport Beach, CA

I had the coolsculpting procedure done 7 days ago...

I had the coolsculpting procedure done 7 days ago and I am hopeful that I will be pleased with the results. I wish that more websites were a bit more honest about the side effects. The mild "pins and needles" sensation described to me prior to the procedure is not mild at all.

I experience debilitating pain daily. I can't be touched in my abdominal area and am only able to lie down. I've been taking approx. 800mg ibuprofen daily when the pain begins, but to no avail. I usually can't ambulate until the following morning. I have to work tomorrow, so I am hoping that by day 8, I will feel better.

In the middle of the procedure, the doctor's staff came in requesting payment. The machine was running, it was uncomfortable and I was brought my purse so that I had to reach around with one hand to find my wallet. I politely told the assistant, that I would have paid prior to being hooked-up, but resent being asked to pay during the procedure! The doctor then came in and again asked for payment. I have never experienced anything so tacky!