Side Effects of Coolsculpting - Newport Beach, CA

I had the coolsculpting procedure done 7 days ago...

I had the coolsculpting procedure done 7 days ago and I am hopeful that I will be pleased with the results. I wish that more websites were a bit more honest about the side effects. The mild "pins and needles" sensation described to me prior to the procedure is not mild at all.

I experience debilitating pain daily. I can't be touched in my abdominal area and am only able to lie down. I've been taking approx. 800mg ibuprofen daily when the pain begins, but to no avail. I usually can't ambulate until the following morning. I have to work tomorrow, so I am hoping that by day 8, I will feel better.

In the middle of the procedure, the doctor's staff came in requesting payment. The machine was running, it was uncomfortable and I was brought my purse so that I had to reach around with one hand to find my wallet. I politely told the assistant, that I would have paid prior to being hooked-up, but resent being asked to pay during the procedure! The doctor then came in and again asked for payment. I have never experienced anything so tacky!

What doctor's office in Newport Beach, CA did you have this done? What was your doctor's name?
advil won't work. Ask the doctor that did the procedure for neurontin. I know this may sound weird, but spanks help as well. It may feel numb and weird now, but sharp needle like pains may follow and lasted about 5 days for me. Did you read any of my previous posts?
I had this procedure done 8 days ago on my lower abdomen. I didn't know it would be unbearable those first few minutes. The pain did not feel mild to me. To date, I cannot touch the area to apply topical pain relievers and I have to wear very loose clothing. I cannot do any form of exercises as well. It seems I may have to breakdown and see my doctor for help in tolerating the pain and discomfort. I will try an Advil first though.
good - I really wish my doctor had been more proactive. Those "tingling" (more like sharp stabbing pains) were the worst. But there is light at the end of the tunnel - just a few more days and the pain should be gone!!!
Thanks!! I started taking the neurontin yesterday. The pain hasn't gone away but is reduced in intensity. Didn't wake up in the middle of the night, so I suppose it's working :) I've been told it's more effective if you start taking it at the first tingle.
They painful sensations completely dissapated after the 11-14th day. The "spanx" really did help, but I would have also liked to try the "neurontin". Hang in there!
how are you doing now? I had it done four days back and am also in extreme pain. I think sitting all day at the office is probably not the best way to heal:(