Septorhinoplasty + Chin Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

Skilled doctor, friendly staff, good price, great...

Skilled doctor, friendly staff, good price, great results, flexible schedule, the list can go on and on. I had a great experience with Dr. Elam and his staff.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

My entire experience with Dr. Elam and his staff has been amazing. I had never had any kind of surgery and was very nervous, but Dr. Elam and his staff made me feel at ease. Dr. Elam was always willing to answer my questions and didn't mind when I called him with more questions. I had been debating having a septorhinoplasty and I prefered to pay out of pocket to have Dr. Elam as my surgeon than to go through my insurance. That's how confident I was that this was the right place for me. And I was right. I can breathe better and love my cute new nose. I had a chin augmentation too, which he recommended to balance my face and helped me understand why it was recommended. He always answered my questions and took my concerns seriously. I love my new look and improves breathing. My friends and family have all complimented me on my new look too! The staff is super friendly and caring. If I ever have another procedure done, I know where I'm going.