Top Notch Nose Scultpting - Newport Beach, CA

I chose to have a rhinoplasty procedure done...

I chose to have a rhinoplasty procedure done because I was always uncomfortable with the slight bump in the bridge of my nose as well as the bulbous, square tip of my nose.

I wanted a subtle change in my overall nose structure. I got exactly what I wanted - a refined nose without the blatant tell tale signs of a nose job. The pain and discomfort were so minimal that even the day of surgery I only took Motrin as there was no need for anything stronger. The bruising was slight and short-lived and the results were simply fabulous!

George Brennan, MD

Dr.Brennan did me a huge service my operating on my nose. Every minute of my experience, from the time I called in to make my appointment up through my post-op visits, was delightful. I think both he and his staff are very well mannered, kind and professional. He, himself, is nothing short of a masterful expert and artist. Even the pricing for procedures is competitive and reasonable/fair for the quality of work being conducted. I truly enjoyed every minute of my decision to become Dr. Brennan's patient and most importantly, I am thrilled with my life long results!