Better Than I Ever Even Knew! Best Nose Dr. Hands Down! - Newport Beach, CA

From start to finish Dr Elam and his team make you...

From start to finish Dr Elam and his team make you feel exactly how you would like to feel in a plastic surgeons office...comfortable and in good hands. without question Dr Elam and his team know their stuff, but expresses their knowledge with humility and compassion... (almost an impossible combo to find in newport beach!)
I have wanted to get my nose done since highschool and finally decided to go for it. I could not be more happy with my results (and friends+family agree!) Dr Elam is known as the nose man for a reason. It fits my face perfectly and looks SO natural i am amazed. No more bump and no more bulby nose... i am only 3 weeks out, not fully healed and already look and feel amazing.. I have already referred a friend who is going in for the same procedure next week.
Jody, his assistant, is an absolute gem and makes you feel equally as comfortable and is so incredibly sweet.
The process was ten times easier than I expected and the results were ten times better than I thought... if you are like me and have always wanted just a little tweak, go for it!!!! I would do it over again in a second.

Thank you Dr Elam + Team.. you guys are truly amazing!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! If you'd consider posting photos they'd be incredibly helpful to others considering rhinoplasty.

I'm truly glad you're happy with your nose refinement!

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's always great to hear from happy patients to encourage those of us who are waiting for our day! :)
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon