Scared, Nervous, Anxious & Trying to Remain Patient with Results...- Newport Beach, CA

I had help from a sibling of mine locate Dr....

I had help from a sibling of mine locate Dr. Sadati & was originally looking into both septo/rhino plasty. I had consultations set up, but after meeting Dr. Sadati first, was immediately sold. He's a true artist, obviously patient with you, caring, and will run through everything/anything during the consult. This has been a procedure that for me personally had been years in the mix because of several broken noses & injuries. Dr. Sadati really put me at ease from the start which is why i decided to go with him. He talked about taking away the distraction rather that giving you some 'new look'. He's about fixing any of the problems necessary and perfecting a resolution or even restoration. In my case it was a lot of things. Tip problems. Bridge problems. Septum problems, etc. His bedside manner throughout the whole process is what i would describe as UNRIVALED. Like i said, he truly cares about his work and his patients. If you're not a person that cares much for that extra customer care or confidence in any concerns being answered, then that's fine, but with a procedure like mine and many others, this was incredibly necessary for me.

There are many things i could say about the whole process from beginning to end (so far), but i feel like the gist of my points have been made. I am now at exactly 1 week after my procedure and am feeling as the above title description. (Scared, nervous, anxious, etc.)

My immediate results were obvious in what was fixed and he did an amazing job, it's the swelling though... just remember... IT'S THE SWELLING.

My problem was that i really made the splint removal day a huge moment in my mind when in reality i should have remembered FULL EXPECTED RESULTS TAKE TIME. Again, the work on bridge/tip fixing was fantastic and apparent, but the overall "new version of you" cannot be seen nor should be looked at as so ON that day. I did that and scared myself a bit. It's overwhelming. It's a lot of differences to take all on at once, however the actual results are amazing and he said every 4 weeks swelling goes down another 10%. So, for right now it's about remaining patient & positive. I am finally at peace with these facts, but am giving warning to anyone reading this who has this procedure done with any doctor.... DO NOT build up that splint removal day in your head as a 'close to final' outcome of your results. It's completely unfair & will overwhelm you the way it did me. I am reassured now that everything just takes time & was a fool for thinking otherwise in a moment of weakness.

Overall: I am so happy and so confident in Dr. Sadati. He is a true specialist and amazing doctor with all he does. You will fall in love with his entire staff as well. They're by far the best experience I've ever had with anything medical related in my entire life time. And for something as big of a deal as Rhinoplasty or Septoplasty... it's absolutely necessary to feel that extra comfort.

looking forward to updating.

thank you & i hope this helps everyone/anyone reading.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bedside manner & overall performance as well as consultations: Unrivaled. I wouldn't even compare this doctor to another doctor. He is in his own category as far as giving you rest assured feelings, hope, confidence, and answered concerns.