I'm So Ready for This! - Newport Beach, CA

Just like everyone else on here wanting...

Just like everyone else on here wanting rhinoplasty I have hated my nose since as long as I can remember probably since I was 13 when I first noticed it I'm now 23 & so ready to do this. I hate the way it looks it has a bump a bulbous tip, it's crooked and my nostrils are big I feel like it takes over my whole face & the attention is ALWAYS on my nose or atleast it feels that way lol. I constantly think and obsess over it and I'm over it I'm so insecure and depressed over the way I look I hate going out I feel like it won't get better till I get my nose done & can have fun and focus on other things. I'm hoping that after the surgery my new nose will flow with my face more & bring out my other features instead of all the focus being on my nose. Of course my family and friends say that I don't need it, I'm doing it 100% for myself. I'm so ready to be confident happy & feel pretty! =]
I'm hoping to schedule the surgery in the next few months!!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm glad you're able to do this for yourself and enjoy a refined nose from here on out. Here's a great review complete with a video diary. Might give you an idea of what to expect. Please keep us posted!

Hi Ktbabyy, Just like you, I've struggled with my appearance & self esteem for several years. I'm seriously contemplating going to Dr. Elam but I'm extremely afraid of surgery and with my crazy work schedule I haven't even had an opportunity to schedule a consult. I look forward to following your story and hope I can gain some confidence to finally see him.
yes i did he gonna do a good job on you trust me!!! there whole office is so nice
He's great the whole staff is!!! your gonna look great
I hope so I'm so nervous but excited!!:) did you go to him?