Best Nose Jobs Ever! - Newport Beach, CA

Well, know when people meet us they always say we...

Well, know when people meet us they always say we have the "perfect noses". Our noses look like we were born with them. We are more than happy with the results.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elam is the best he deserves a 5 star rating. I chose this Dr. because of my mom. I met Dr. Elam through my mom. My mom had her nose fixed many years ago by Dr. Elam and everyone who ever met my mom always says she has the "perfect nose". When my sister and I decided to get our noses fixed, there was only one doctor my mom trusted and new would do the best job. That doctor is Dr. Michael Elam. There staff is so kind, thoughtful and welcoming and not to mention gorgeous, we just knew we were going to be so happy with our results. Thank goodness my mom had the foresight to take us to Dr. Elam. It has changed our lives. The confidence it has afforded us is priceless. Thank you so much Dr. Elam, and your wonderful staff, we love you all.

Thank you so much for taking the time for the nice review. It is such a pleasure to have done surgery on so many of my patients who I now get the pleasure of treating their children. It feels wonderful one big happy family! Thanks again and look forward to seeing you soon! Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.