Best Nose Jobs Ever! - Newport Beach, CA

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because I couldn't give a 10 star rating. I chose this Dr. because I wanted the best doctor. My mom had her nose done by Dr. Elam several years ago and its beautiful. Ever since I can remember, everyone who meets my mom always says she has the "Perfect Nose". Well, one day my sister and I decided it was time to get out noses fixed and to see the best surgeon and that surgeon is Dr. Elam. His staff is not only gorgeous, no shock there, they are very caring and loving. They always make you feel at ease and comfortable. I am so thankful my mom had the foresight to take us to Dr. Elam. It was the best decision my sister and I have ever made. Now everyone we meet comments on us and says we have the "perfect noses". So glad we kept it in the family. We have since both had breast augmentations done by Dr. Elam and we are so happy and excited about our beautiful new look. If you want the best, you have to go to the best.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time out of your day to write a review. My practice is based on patient satisfaction and referrals. I want to thank you for the confidence you place on my expertise and that my staff helped make your experience a great one. We look forward to seeing you soon. Warmest regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.