Mr. Lee Nose It All - Newport Beach, CA

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Lee this rating because he simply deserved it. He is a perfectionist and that is what I appreciated about him. I knew that I was in good hands and care the entire time. A friend of mine and her daughter had been seeing him for years and recommended him to me, and I trusted their judgment, because they had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Now I can see why. My experience with Dr. Lee was one hundred percent satisfactory. When I first arrived for my consultation I was very nervous and a little skeptical, because I was sharing something very personal about myself with a complete stranger, but Dr. Lee was so kind and polite and helped me to feel more relaxed. My reason for choosing this type of cosmetic surgery was to restore my confidence and self esteem, so I can move forward with my life and accomplish my life long goals. Dr. Lee has given me back my confidence and most importantly..... my life. My only regret is that I didn't meet with him a lot sooner. I am so greatful to Dr. Lee for giving me this beautiful new nose, and you can be sure that I will be visiting him again in the near and distant future.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.