Great Job! - Newport Beach, CA

Dr Elam was the 4th doctor that I visited in my...

Dr Elam was the 4th doctor that I visited in my quest for the procedure of Rhinoplasty. Dr. Elam is so nice and understanding; as well as his wife, Jody, and the rest of his office staff. I felt so at ease and comfortable from the very first consult in April 2013 all the way to the surgery day of July 12. Looking back, I'm surprised how little nervous I was in regards to the surgery, Dr. Elams' experience and his staff will make you feel comfortable if you decide to want a procedure. It has been over 3 weeks since my surgery and I am very happy with the appearance of my nose. I am very please with Dr. Elam's level of surgical expertise and understanding bedside manner of comfort.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon