Amazing Dr!! - Newport Beach, CA

I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation with...

I had a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation with Dr. Sajjadian on July 11th 2014. Dr Sajjadian exceeded all of my expectations. Rhinoplasty is such a more complex surgery I am very glad I chose Dr. Sajjadian as he is a specialist and has a lot of experience with ethnic noses like mine. My breast are exactly what I wanted. They fit my body frame perfectly could not behappier. I am now almost 5 weeks post op and feel amazing! The hump on the bridge of my nose is gone and I love my new profile. I love the fact that my nose looks so natural and no one would guess I even had surgery.
Thank you for sharing! Did you hit any rough patches during your recovery?
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met him at my consultation he was very knowledgeable but also very easy to talk to. I was very nervous because I have never had any surgeries but he answered all of my questions and reassured me I would be very happy with my results. The day of surgery I was having a lot of anxiety but Dr. Sajjadian gave me a hug and reassured me everything would be ok. Recovery went just as I had expected, I had no pain in my nose and only had chest discomfort from the pressure. Dr. Sajjadian was very easy to get a hold of during recovery and was there to reassure me everything had gone well during surgery.