45 Years Broken Nose - Newport Beach, CA

At 18 yrs. old I had an accident and broke my nose...

At 18 yrs. old I had an accident and broke my nose and could not afford to have it fixed and it healed naturally. After years of checking out other doctors and hearing all the horror stories that other people experienced I was not comfortable at the time to fix my nose. At 62 yrs. old my breathing started bothering me more and more. A friend referred Dr. Elam to me and said that he was very highly known to do the best surgeries and has the best team of doctors and staff.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I want to share my experience about Dr. Michael Elam and his staff. They are outstanding and caring professional people. Dr. Elam is an experienced artist in his field . I interviewed several surgeons for the Rhinoplasty and did not feel comfortable with their experience and knowledge. After meeting with Dr. Elam and going over my procedure and looking at the before and after photos, I knew he was the doctor I felt comfortable with. I have received many compliments on my nose after the surgery. I feel like a new person, I can breathe normal as my nose was broken for 45 yrs. and I finally found a doctor that made me feel comfortable to help me go through this surgery knowing my nose was a complicated nose. I would recommend this doctor as one of the best surgeons in his field.

I'm happy for you! Breathing well is definitely very important!
I am glad your surgery was a success. Congrats. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.