Thank You Dr. Sajjadian ! - Newport Beach, CA

I had a deviated nose and I did my surgery when i ...

I had a deviated nose and I did my surgery when i was 17 in Paris, France with a Dr considered top surgeon there . Initially the nose looked OK but didn't look as I wanted or expected and the deviation wasn't fully corrected but I was hesitated to do revision then later when I reached my late 20's my nose looked pinched and not natural looking.Now I am in my 30's and I decided to do it after long wait and thinking .

It has been six years since I came to US. and couldn't decide or find the right one I did many many research and consultation with Beverly hills and Newport beach top plastic surgeons, they kept saying it is a not an easy surgery. I am from Saudi Arabia and I was looking for some one who is familiar with middle eastern nose shapes then I was referred to Dr. Sajjaduian ,after the initial consultation I felt he is different very honest and knowledgeable, made me feel very comfortable answered my all concerns .Then the second consultation my mother came with me and she felt same way, honest, nice and professional.
I made my mind finally and I did it last January and it wasn't easy experience .
At the beginning I wasn't happy and it was very swallow, more than my first surgery (ages matter) but now after six months I started recovering and the nose looks much better and natural and my confidence boosted. I am still recovering and it will look more better after a year or more. Thank you dr. Saajadian, you are the best !

I highly recommend Dr. Sajjadian, he is perfectionist, easy to talk to and you will be in safe hands. Also,the front office ladies are very nice and helpful specially Marisala !
Orange County Plastic Surgeon