25 Years Old Male with Previous Rhinoplasty That Was Botched - Newport Beach, CA

I was motivated by the fact that I didn't like how...

I was motivated by the fact that I didn't like how I looked anymore in the mirror. I wanted to change that feeling and the way I looked. I had previously had a nose job but it came back really bad. I decided to go with Dr. Sadati because he had great reviews and knew what he was doing! Loving the outcome. There is still some swelling now that I'm about 7months post-surgery but the year mark I will really be able to see what my final result will look like. I had also got a chin implant because I wanted to have a more defined/masculine jawline as my natural jaw was not so prominent. Overall my experience was great and the staff is very helpful and they all (including Dr. Sadati) work with you and answer all questions and concerns.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sadati was great at explaining to me what he recommended and knew that he was capable of doing considering my complicated procedure. He made me feel comfortable and explained to me what I can expect as results. We worked TOGETHER throughout the whole process and he's truly interested and takes a personal effort in his patients.

Thanks for sharing! Did you notice any difference in the recovery between your first rhinoplasty and your revision?
Glad all turned out well...congrats! I would love it if you shared photos!