Waiting with Great Expectation - Newport Beach, CA

I recently had Pearl Fractional Laser with IPL...

I recently had Pearl Fractional Laser with IPL Photofacial combo. In 5 days my face looks remarkable. I am a 58 year old P.E. teacher with severe sun damage and extensive premature wrinkling all over my face neck and chest. My chest and neck are taking longer to heal and it is quite painful.(no pain,no gain.) I the skin continues to grow collagen up to 6mos. or more. How can you beat that? You must have patience. Healing time varies, Give yourself a good 6 weeks before commenting. Don't touch your face with your hands during the healing process. Like anything else,if you don't let your Dr. be the expert,you're doomed. Go with someone you trust!!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bailey repaired a large precancer lesion on my face 10-12 years ago. He also repaired a dog bite on my lip. He did a fabulous job!! My husband had a back mole removed and he did a great job.

Yes, but remember I had EXTREME sun damage on my neck and chest. If you don't have that issue it might be different.

I am happy to hear you are loving your results!   And thank you for the great tips for recovery.  Did he say that it was normal for the chest and neck to take longer to heal?

Keep us up to date as you continue to heal.