Nose Reconstruction After Mohs Surgery - Newport Beach, CA

I was horrified when I saw the amount of skin that...

I was horrified when I saw the amount of skin that was removed from my nose (three locations) due to the Mohs skin-cancer surgery I had at the dermotologist, and the large holes that were there (it seemed like half my nose was gone). I was pretty certain that I would be disfigured permanently. Dr. Domanskis reconstructed my nose beautifully. Today, about five months later, it looks completely normal, unless you look get very close and look very carefully at one area where two large Mohs holes near each other were repaired and a small skin-flap scar still has time to fully heal (the other side of my nose has no scar whatsoever, even if you get right next to it and look).

I'm so sorry you had to deal with skin cancer and Moh's surgery. I'm happy for you that you were able to get reconstruction, though. Would you be comfortable sharing your photos? They would really help others embarking on a similar journey.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely grateful to Dr. Domanskis. Thank you once again. Dr. Domanskis and his nurse were caring and efficient -- a great combination. I definitely would recommend him.