My Ultherapy Experince Was Fabulous and Pain Free at Dr. Grace Liu's

I have been a big fan of skin tightening...

I have been a big fan of skin tightening treatments. Anyway I can make my skin seem younger, lifted, and tighter is something I want to spend my money on. Doing this vs going under the knife is always a safer option. Slowing down the aging process with this amazing new ultrasound treatment is effective, quick, and safe.

My Ultherapy was 99% pain free. I am only 5 days post treatment, and already I see a lift in my brow. She did do some numbing injections on my face. This was very similar to getting Botox with some needle sticks here and there. Once i was numb, my Ulthera treatment started I was so relaxed ! Soft music was playing, I had a warm blanket over my legs, and the nurse would did the treatment was great ! All of my pre and post care was explained to me and i was confortable asking questions. They did not rush me or make me feel silly for my questions. I even got a follow up call the next day to see how I was ! If you are thinking of getting a ULTHRA TREATMENT this is the place to go. I will be doing all my medical and cosmetic skin and body care in this office !!!

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

I looked for sometime for a office to do my Ulthera treatment. I finally picked Dr. Grace Liu in Newport Beach. I had several friends go to other cheap spa like offices, with poor experiences. My treatment was A + More important it was pain FREE !!!! Just like the doctor had promised. Going to a Board Certified Doctor was very important. I will be doing my Ulthera once a year in this office, as well as my skin care, boxtox, fillers and other non invasive treatments. Staying young is a business ! I am commited to using a top doctor such as Dr. Grace Liu. I must admit, I was orginally afarid of the pain. But my experince at Dr. Grace Liu's in Newport Beach was a very pleasant experience. #1 She is Board Certified Derm. #2 She has a amazing staff who always made me feel welcome and confortable. #3 She has cutting edge technology and is always present in the office.