My Ultherapy Experince Was Fabulous and Pain Free at Dr. Grace Liu's

I have been a big fan of skin tightening...

I have been a big fan of skin tightening treatments. Anyway I can make my skin seem younger, lifted, and tighter is something I want to spend my money on. Doing this vs going under the knife is always a safer option. Slowing down the aging process with this amazing new ultrasound treatment is effective, quick, and safe.

My Ultherapy was 99% pain free. I am only 5 days post treatment, and already I see a lift in my brow. She did do some numbing injections on my face. This was very similar to getting Botox with some needle sticks here and there. Once i was numb, my Ulthera treatment started I was so relaxed ! Soft music was playing, I had a warm blanket over my legs, and the nurse would did the treatment was great ! All of my pre and post care was explained to me and i was confortable asking questions. They did not rush me or make me feel silly for my questions. I even got a follow up call the next day to see how I was ! If you are thinking of getting a ULTHRA TREATMENT this is the place to go. I will be doing all my medical and cosmetic skin and body care in this office !!!

I'm glad to hear things went well for you. Do you mind me asking your age? I would love to know what other skin tightening treatments you have tried as well.  Also, you mentioned the numbing shots were similar to Botox, so I'm assuming you are a regular Botox user, is that correct?

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

I looked for sometime for a office to do my Ulthera treatment. I finally picked Dr. Grace Liu in Newport Beach. I had several friends go to other cheap spa like offices, with poor experiences. My treatment was A + More important it was pain FREE !!!! Just like the doctor had promised. Going to a Board Certified Doctor was very important. I will be doing my Ulthera once a year in this office, as well as my skin care, boxtox, fillers and other non invasive treatments. Staying young is a business ! I am commited to using a top doctor such as Dr. Grace Liu. I must admit, I was orginally afarid of the pain. But my experince at Dr. Grace Liu's in Newport Beach was a very pleasant experience. #1 She is Board Certified Derm. #2 She has a amazing staff who always made me feel welcome and confortable. #3 She has cutting edge technology and is always present in the office.