Loves His Job and Shows in the Beautiful Work He Does - Newport Beach, CA

I did it, because it is my time to do for me and...

I did it, because it is my time to do for me and wearing my first summer dress ever is proof that I was right..it is my time!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I had an accident many many years ago and had a...

I had an accident many many years ago and had a scar to remind me everyday of it... It took me a long time to take the steps towards a new beginning...and I am so happy I did it...of course, I also was on the weight rollercoaster which left me looking like play dough...not anymore!

How much did it all cost?
Had the full TT w lipo BA w lift!!! 33 days post op and eating sooo healthy...(im vegetarian) so eating lots of fish and soy...i have gone from size 10 to 7 since op day!

I'm so glad you're able to update your summer wardrobe with some dresses. What all did you have done?

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I would need an entire website to describe the service I am getting from Dr Sajjadian's office, so I’ll sum it up this way: Dr Sajjadian is: Approachable Caring Professional Makes you feel comfortable Takes all the time in the world to listen to your questions and concerns. Concerned about your health Safety is his priority Earns your trust from the get go Talks the talk and walks the walk Honest True to himself Evaluates all aspects and risks for best results individually Loves his job and shows in the work he does, the DaVinci of Plastic Surgery. Extremely good listener. Not only cares about your physical wellness but your mental wellness as well. Triple board certified I am the happiest woman on earth to have him as my Plastic Surgeon! My outside now matches my inside and that has no price! Shelly: Knowledgeable Very sweet Makes you feel comfortable from the second you walk in the office Excellent customer service Great listener Truly cares about you Inspirational Oh, and she is funny too! Surgery center staff You feel comfy from the moment they say Hi! Professional Awesome! Great sense of humor so puts you at ease! And, I will continue using Dr Sajjadian now and in the future! Thank you Dr!