Dr. Sanjay Grover is "The" Best Plastic Surgeon! - Newport Beach, CA

Since my doctor already explained everything I...

Since my doctor already explained everything I needed to know about the procedure, my surgery went smooth and fairly easy. I was provided with detailed information of things I needed to do before and after surgery. Everything was explained to me clearly and I was rest assured that I chose the best doctor. For that, I was confident and relaxed about the procedure. I was also prescribed beforehand with medications readily available to take right after surgery which helped me manage the pain.

After surgery, I was transferred to a private after-care facility where a nurse took good care of me and drove me to my doctor's office the next day. The apartment where I stayed over night had a very comfortable and adjustable bed which I really needed since I could barely move. The nurse was attentive to my needs and made sure I took my medications properly and on time.

My breast revision was tolerably painless. The only thing bothersome about it was the tubes attached for blood drain, but that was taken off after a week. The tummy-tuck however was excruciatingly painful. So make sure, the doctor prescribes you with strong pain killers. My doctor also recommended walking after surgery which helped me with my recovery. He also suggested wearing compression garments (Spanx are wonderful!) which really helped.

Overall, my experience went relatively easy. It helps immensely to pick the right doctor.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

If you want excellent results, and expects nothing but the best, Dr. Grover is definitely the plastic surgeon for you. He is hands-down one of the best plastic surgeons in the country and very well respected in his profession. He also has the best staff who will help you and support you all through out the entire process. Dr. Grover did my breast revision and my tummy-tuck. He did a marvelous job and I am so pleased with the results. My breasts looks great and I couldn't be happier with my tummy-tuck. The scars healed well and the stitching on my breasts and tummy look very impressive--truly the work of a meticulous and a perfectionist surgeon! My husband reminds me everyday how great of a job Dr. Grover did. Lastly, the staff at Dr. Grover's office are wonderful! From the moment you make your first appointment to your after-surgery office visits, they will be there to provide you with information, financing options, and support you after surgery. Dr. Grover and his staff are truly remarkable and I am very grateful I chose them!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm glad this went well for you. How long was it before you were back in the world doing your normal routine again?

I went back to work after 10 days.