Amazing Results. One of the Best Decisions I've Ever Made - Newport Beach, CA

I am normally a very private and would not share...

I am normally a very private and would not share this type of personal information however; my experience with Dr Cruise was so amazing I wanted to share my story with other women my age who might be considering breast augmentation and/or tummy tuck.

I am 61 years old have been very self conscious about my body for as long as I can remember. I have always worked out and maintained a healthy weight but age caused sagging breast and loss of muscle in my abdominal area. I did my homework and visited several surgeon in both Orange County and San Diego before choosing Dr Cruise to perform my surgery (tummy tuck, breast lift, beast reduction and augmentation). I wanted very natural looking breast and that is exactly what I have and my abdomen looks fantastic.

I am 8 weeks out and I'm amazed at how great my body looks. I have been smiling since the day of my surgery.

This was a huge decision for me but after my consultation with Dr Cruise I knew it was the right decision. I cannot say enough about the doctor and his staff. The decision to have this surgery is the best thing I have ever done for myself and I could not be happier.

Welcome to RealSelf:)

I am very happy you decided to share your experience with us.   I would say you are 61 years young and should be proud of what you did for yourself.

Thank you for sharing and joining us.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cruise and his staff are amazing. I had consultations with five other surgeons but chose Dr Cruise because of the comfort level I had with him after our consultation. He took the time to answer my questions address my concerns and it was obvious that he was a highly skilled surgeon.