Mommy Makeover - mother of four children - Newport Beach, CA

The mommy makeover addresses both the breasts as...

The mommy makeover addresses both the breasts as well as the abs. I am a mother of four children and I knew I needed the surgery but had reservations initially about the tummy tuck scar. Dr. Seify made me feel at ease once he explained the procedure in detail. He even took care of the scars during the healing process and my scars healed so beautifully they are hardly noticeable. I love, love, love my new breasts and tummy! I look better now than before my children! Dr. Seify is a talented surgeon with an amazing gift. His staff is awesome too, so helpful and knowledgeable all of my questions were answered immediately. Thank you everyone at Newport Plastic.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seify made me feel safe and confident. I knew in my heart I had found the right surgeon. I loved how well informed I was after the initial consultation. His staff is professional and helpful too. Wow, what an incredible life changing experience!

I totally agree. I love Dr. Seify so much I would like to blog for him. He is caring and responsive. I had an issue New Years Eve where I hurt myself and he called me and text messaged me to check on me. I felt like such an idiot but he made me feel better and reassured me that I wasn't bothering him. Now I want him to do everything, crow's feet, under eye puffiness, a little bit here and there!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Mommy Makeover community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mommy Makeover community today.