Dr. Magic - Newport Beach, CA

I live in Chicago and have a disfigurement on my...

I live in Chicago and have a disfigurement on my left cheek due to a facial procedure by another doctor that turned out terribly. After repeated attempts to correct the issue, I saw a procedure advertised on this site by Dr. Domanskis. I flew to the West Coast to meet with him. He suggested the Mini Max lift would help to give my face a more balanced look and take the focus off the left cheek by tightening the area to even both sides. The procedure was done in his office with a local ( not general anesthesia ). This was a great selling point. I'm delighted with the results. The recovery time was minimal. The discomfort was minor. The added bonus was my face and neck have a more refreshed and youthful appearance with virtually no scarring. Honestly it was like magic. I actually flew home a couple days following the procedure.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

The Real Self. The procedure actually costs $6500. but he advertised a special discount by mentioning the Real Self site which saved me $500. So I only paid $6000. I thought Dr. Domanskis and Rachelle his assistant were professional, very attentive, gentle and thorough. I'm pleased with my results and would highly recommend him.

Hooray for your success story! We'd love to see your photos.