Facelift Review for Dr. Kevin Sadati - Newport Beach, CA

My father, who lived to be 99, had a chin that I...

My father, who lived to be 99, had a chin that I inherited. I looked like a pelican with too much skin hanging down. I needed a lower face lift only. I looked and looked for the appropriate doctor for many years and could not find the one I wanted, or believed in. All doctors wanted general anesthesia and 9 hours of surgery, and I said no, I will just live with this condition. I spoke to everyone I knew and some nurses, I trusted, suggested Dr. Sadati. They said he did amazing work without going under and had developed a procedure called double-C-plication. I couldn't wait!!! The moment I met him, I knew I was in the right place. I trusted him totally and he was so competent. All my fears were gone and I could not wait to have the procedure done. I am and look like a totally different person. It was done without general anesthesia and recovery time was practically nonexistent. It may be my imagination, but people even treat me differently. It is probably just me, for I was so conscious of this, and I had lost my confidence. There are not enough adjectives to describe who and what Dr. Sadati is and does. It's almost a miracle. My husband wanted me to go only to an artist and that he is. He is a gifted artist, competent, attentive, relaxed, but confident, creative and a brilliant doctor in his field. I look forward to having a laser face treatment with him and will never hesitate having anything I need done by him. THANK YOU DR. SADATI.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing!

That's wonderful! You are so lucky
He is the best, and I have never been so happy. Thank you for your kind words. Pat