Choosing the Right Doctor Makes All the Difference. Newport Beach, CA

I did extensive research before choosing Dr. Kevin...

I did extensive research before choosing Dr. Kevin Sadati. He and his staff are professional and caring. They understand the sensitivity and uncertainty that this procedure can produce. I was sold on Dr. Sadati from our consultation when he took the time to review my answers from the medical questionnaire and asked me questions about what I wanted instead of suggesting that I should look complete different. He was realistic about what he could do and really listened to me when I expressed concern about looking artificial. When he said that wasn't his style, he was telling the absolute truth. The use of local anesthesia made the recovery very easy. When I had concerns, his entire staff was ready to help. I cannot recommend him and them highly enough. I am so happy with the results and it has only been eight weeks. I am a proud grandmother and love being my age---I just wanted to be a better me and Dr. Sadati made that happen. If you are considering this procedure, run don't walk, to his office.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon