Attractive 59 Year Old Professional Executive - Newport Beach, CA

After seeing the phenomenal results from a...

After seeing the phenomenal results from a friend's procedure and doing my own research, I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Sadati. I had prepared an extensive list of questions and concerns and the Dr. Could not have been more patient, kind, and very informative. I took a few days to make my decision and I kept going back in my mind to that consultation and the warm, friendly and respectful manner in which I was treated and my decision was made. I wanted to feel refreshed and not have everyone keep telling me how "tired I looked" any more and I trusted Dr. Sadati to help me achieve those results. I am not only thrilled with the way I look, but the fact I was able to walk in and walk out on my own with no complications made it all worth while. I even traveled back to California for a subsequent laser resurfacing 3 months later, and again-fantastic results and a great experience with Dr. Sadati and his staff. I would not hesitate to recommend them or think twice about returning myself for a little "freshening" up any time!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Sadati and cannot speak highly enough for he and his staff!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think Dr. Sadati is an amazingly talented surgeon-an artist in fact! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and would gladly see him again if the situation warranted. His staff and office is warm, welcoming, immaculate and inviting.