The Reason Why I Am So Happy Now! - Newport Beach, CA

I dieted and exercised to the extreme and I still...

I dieted and exercised to the extreme and I still could not get rid of my love handles. I was skinny everywhere else, except my hips. It made buying pants very difficult and I didn't like to wear jeans and have my fat a hang over the sides. it made a huge difference on my overall figure and I couldn't hbe happier in pants now:)

Just left dr elam's office for my checkup and...

Just left dr elam's office for my checkup and postoperative pictures.....can't believe how skinny I still am!!
OMG, thanks for the post!! I've been looking for a surgeon for about a month now and I've still not found the one yet!! I'm a little skeptical about the plastic surgery, since this is my first time and I've read lot of bad stories on the internet and on the new!!! How is your breast doing now? Does it still look good and are you still happy with his work? Please reply, thanks!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had surgery by dr Elam because he made me feel so comfortable at my consultation. I am a nurse in the ICU and work with a lot of surgeons so I can tell you that most have a terrible bedside manner. When I met dr Elam, I was so surprised to meet a surgeon who was truly such a nice guy. He made me feel so comfortable about my procedure and recovery process. Working in a hospital, I've been exposed to lots of unsanitary things and seen many mistakes so I was very concerned about getting surgery. So he showed me around his entire facility and how they sterilize all the equipment and I felt much better. In thirty years he has never had a patient get an infection related to surgery. After seeing how nice he was and how nice his operating suites are, I signed up for surgery and had both my breast done and liposuction.