Liposuction Under the Chin - Newport Beach, CA

I can't thank Dr. Elam enough for his work on my...

I can't thank Dr. Elam enough for his work on my face. I'm a 29yr old male in good physical shape; however, I have always had a 'pouch' of fat underneath my jawline-most likely due to genetics. He improved my side profile in a way that I didn't think was possible. I'm so grateful my dermatologist (Dr. Dore Gilbert) referred me to him. If you are thinking about getting liposuction done, I highly suggest you at the very least meet with him for a consultation. He is the first plastic surgeon that I have met that acted like a doctor and not a salesman; I'm in the medical industry so I meet many physicians on a day to day basis. Additionally, he undersold himself on what he would be able to do and over delivered. Dr. Elam- thank you for taking my case and for your perfect work!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon