So Skinny, So Happy - Newport Beach, CA

Living in Newport, looking pretty means almost...

Living in Newport, looking pretty means almost everything. I have always been athletic and have played pretty much every sport and love being active. But I have always been a little bit on the bigger side. I just never got rid of my baby fat. Always being a little chubbier in a place where looks are important always made me feel insecure and uncomfortable.

I heard about liposuction from a friend of mine who was getting it. I looked in to it and found that Dr. Elam was the one of the best in California and one of the first to practice liposuction in America in 1980’s. Knowing that one of the best liposuction surgeons around lived right in my city and clearly had been practicing it for many years since he was one of the first to practice it was like a miracle! I made a consultation for Dr. Elam to get full body liposuction immediately and see if it was really what I wanted.

The staff in the office was so sweet when I came in, really helpful, answered all my questions and encouraged me to ask anything to make sure I felt comfortable. I made the date for my full body liposuction as soon as I finished my consultation.

I am writing this a week after my surgery and I feel great! The surgery went really well, I can see the results already. My body looks amazing and I have been wearing tight shirts that show off my figure really well. It feels so nice being able to wear tight fitting clothes to show off my actual figure with no worries.

I feel so much more confident and I’m not even fully healed yet! Once all the swelling goes down in 2 weeks I know that I will feel even better and my confidence level can only keep getting better.

Hey there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Did you have much pain after the procedure or during your recovery period?

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think choosing Dr. Elam was the best choice I could make and he has changed my life for the better. I really encourage people to go to him because of his expertise in full body liposuction.