Shedding the Fat That Exercise Would Not Solve - Newport Beach, CA

I am a male and go the the gym at least three to...

I am a male and go the the gym at least three to five days per week. No matter how much I tried, I could not lose the fat around my waist or in my breasts. At age 56, I finally decided to do something about it. Two weeks ago I took the plunge and have not looked back. So far, so good. I am really surprised at how quickly I have recovered. I look forward to seeing the results as more time lapses.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything has gone well so far. Hopefully you'll start seeing your results in the next few weeks. Please do keep us updated with your progress!

I reached the three week milestone and all my...

I reached the three week milestone and all my bruises have completely disappeared. I did use arnica pellets before and after my procedure to reduce bruising. It seemed to work very well for me. There is still some swelling, but noticably less than before. I have returned to virtually all my normal activities including going to the gym. On the advice of my doctor, I am easing back into my workout intensity level by lifting less weight. I feel really good, but anxious to the day that I can remove the compression garment!

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr, Kessler is very easy to talk to. There is absolutely no pressure. I have also had some other minor procedures with Dr. Kessler so I had a good sense comfort in choosing him for this procedure.