Lipo Swelling is the Worst Part! - Newport Beach, CA

Hi! So I love real self and I'm a huge fan of all...

Hi! So I love real self and I'm a huge fan of all the support that is given when people feel their lowest and most vulnerable. Well thats where I am...I had lipo of the abdomen and flanks 3 weeks ago and I look only slightly different. .. the day after I looked perfect... (Toot toot!) Now I'm starting to second guess if it was a trick mirror because I only look slightly different than pre lipo. He removed 1.5 liters and I'm a smaller girl so he said he took out "a lot". Is that true? When will I look like I did immediately after? I was stitched up, btw. My flanks look exactly the same as pre lipo and I am so disappointed every time I look, but they feel strangley watery and jiggly like it's not fat. How swollen should I be 3 weeks out/closed incision?
dr michael bain

He's the very best.

Hi Curvykitten You should go back to to Dr about thd watery jiggly feeling you have. Make sure it's not a seroma which they would have to aspirate
Its literally a very even swelling, but thanks for replying! What I meant was, it doesnt feel quite like fat.