A Week Later - Newport Beach, CA

My motivation was easy, I turned 60. My neck, my...

My motivation was easy, I turned 60. My neck, my chin, etc. needed a lift. A close friend of mine had done a lite lift four years ago and she looked great then and still does. Dr. Horowitz had done the procedure so there was no question as to who I would go to. Everyone in his office is great. I felt very confident that I'd be well taken care of. So far it has proven to be true.
My husband and I both really like Dr. Horowitz. He is very kind and caring. We both agree he definitely displays his artistry in the work he performs.
I had the procedure done in the office. I really don't remember much as I was pretty out of it. I can tell you my recovery, though uncomfortable, has not been bad at all. I was up and around after only a few days. I have very little bruising. I attribute this to following all the prep instructions very carefully. I do have swelling, but each day it gets better. It's only been a week and so far so good. I have been walking, going to the grocery, getting into life a bit. The doctor told me if I am up to it I can ride (I am an avid cyclist) in a few days, taking it slowly. So I am thrilled about that.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

See above review

Congrats! We'd love to see your photos. :)