Purchased Groupon Deal, but Not Happy with Result

The people at the office was friendly and the wait...

The people at the office was friendly and the wait was about 20 minutes.
I purchased this deal through Groupon for fractional laser.
I was told the procedure will feel like I have a really bad sunburn.
If I knew how painful it will be, then I rather not do it.
I as in pain during the whole procedure.
I was in severe pain for over an hour after the procedure.
I was told it is not painful, but the truth is it felt like someone used a hot
iron onto my skin.

I was told not to wash my face for at least 4 days and used Aquaphor on my skin to keep it moist. The skin on my face begin to smell bad & I have to be very careful not to scratch my face when it itch.
I have to make sure my skin does not scab. I look really horrible for the 1st few days. I didn't go anywhere and was inside my house all the time. My skin did bleed during the healing process and I just put Aquaphor on it. I was told not to use any antibiotic oilment on my skin even when I bleed.
It was very uncomfortable during the nights because I am trying to sleep on my side to avoid getting Aquaphor onto my sheets, blanket, and pillow cases.

I don't see any result and all that pain for nothing. I wasted $1450 which probably can feed many hungry children in 3rd world countries and wish I done that instead of giving it to line the doctor's wallet.

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

I was told it is not painful so no need anything to numb my skin. For me it was extremely painful and felt like someone used a hot iron onto my face. The procedure was done by Dr. Richard Weiss. It took him less than 25 minutes to do my whole face. I thought that was fast, but I didn't care. I just wanna get the hell out of that place and never repeat this procedure ever again. I healed well and waited and waited, and waited & I see no improvement in my skin. I see absolutely no benefit in getting this procedure. I wasted $1450