Facelift -I finally decided to do it - Newport Beach, CA

I finally decided to do it, after 5+ years of...

I finally decided to do it, after 5+ years of dissatisfaction with my looks. My external appearance seemed completely out of synch with how I feel--so after quite a bit of research I made an appointment with Dr Grover.
Because I work in Healthcare my concerns were not only for aesthetic results, but also for those of health reasons. Dr Grover struck the right balance between those two concerns.

5 weeks post op I feel much more confident with my appearance. I would recommend Dr Grover and his team to any one considering a procedure. I experienced only pain consistent with my expectations, NO nausea, and a speedy recovery. Comparing my experience with that of a friend, Dr Grover's staff prepared me for the procedure far more complete. Written information I received was clear and understandable, and office staff was great! I was always well informed.

I did have a lot of swelling and still residual numbness.....but again, I was extremely well prepared and able to deal with it.
Could you please post some pictures as it is not clear what you had done. I can get a lower facelift here in Tampa for $5000. Glad you had a good experience. I had one in 1997 and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. No regrets but now I have to have a touch up 20 years later.
I had a full lift with upper eyelids. Should also mention that I am 66 so my recovery is longer than that of you youngsters in your 50's
Orange County Plastic Surgeon