Better Facelift Results Than my Expectations - Newport Beach, CA

If you are like me, you're in your mid-50’s...

If you are like me, you're in your mid-50’s thinking, "OMG what happened to my face?? It's gone completely south!" I am so, so glad I found Dr. Sadati. I did my homework and checked out other NB cosmetic surgeons. I had a few requirements: 1) I didn't want to look overdone, nor did I want to be underdone, and disappointed with the results. I studied Dr. Sadati's "before and afters" and could tell he has just the right touch. 2) I did not want general anesthesia. I slept like a baby through the procedure. I am now about 12 weeks post-op. I have my old jaw line back. My neck no longer has those stringy lines, and the shape of my face is what I had in my 30s/40s. If you are on the fence, I can assure you that the anticipation is far worse than the event. The procedure was easy, and the recovery smooth. Dr. Sadati rates five stars.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you're looking for an honest facial surgeon who provides the best care and results, you must have a consultation with Dr. Sadati. Not like other surgeons in Newport, he would not give menu list of procedures that you do not need, he'll give you what you're looking for.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great hearing from folks who've done this under local and sedation. Do you know how long your surgery lasted?